Thursday, January 21, 2010

Today has been a YAY! kind of day

Well, YAY! I have not been to my weight doctor since before Christmas, and I also ran out of my prescription. I went in today, and despite all of the JUNK that I have been eating, I managed to lose 3 lbs.! Yeah, yeah, 3 lbs., big deal, right? it is to me!! I also qualified for my reward. Monday I am going in to have a free Microdermabrasion session. Go ME!! I think that the next reward that I get will be the free B12/Lipodissolve shots. That is if I'm still here. The other part of the YAY! is that I received an email today from NORCOM. NROCOM is an emergency agency that I applied for out in Washington. Remember, NO JOB = NO MOVING! So I heard back from them today, my typing test is tomorrow, and as soon as I get the certificate to verify my typing skills (10 wpm), I am going to fax it in. I have already put in a request for my days off so that I can go out to Washington. If they are approved (they should be) I will be contacting Tami and setting up my interview date! While I am out there for that week, Helen (my grandmother-in-law) and I are going to look at apartments as well as maybe some other prospective places of employment. So, keep our fingers crossed and the prayers going up!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed looking over your blog
    God bless you

    ReplyDelete