Monday, February 8, 2010

Been A While

Well, I know that it's been a while, but I'm finally getting a chance to blog. I have been so busy, I haven't had time to do anything! As of today, I am currently in Washington. I got in last night around 10:30 Washington time. I went to my first interview today at the Sumner PD. I think that it went pretty well, keep your fingers crossed and the prayers going up. Sumner only has 1 position available at this time with several applicants including myself. It seems to be the prime job for me and in the perfect area that I want to be. We (my grandmother-in-law Helen and I) went out and looked at a couple of apartments in the area as well. Wednesday, I have a test for NORCOM, they hire for several agencies, and if I get a 70% on the test then I will attend an interview with them on Thursday! Hopefully by the time that I leave Friday I will know something on the job front. Well, that's about it for tonight. We are about to get in our jamies and watch a little "Julie and Julia".

No comments:

Post a Comment