Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Too much to do, too little time

Well, it seems that this has been just another day in the neighborhood. Tomorrow we will be going through the house and deciding what to sell or keep, and I suppose "pricing" things. Woo-hoo, fun, fun, fun. After that or maybe before, we were thinking about going to look at cars. I think I have decided on the Nissan Versa. I'm still not 100% though. We were originally talking about maybe a larger car or small SUV. The versa is about the same size as my Cavalier, it may even be smaller. I know for a fact that it's great on gas though! In June '09 some doofus idiot backed into my car and left, well they messed it up pretty good and I had to get a rental. The insurance company got me a Nissan Versa. The weekend of our anniversary, we decided to go with my cousin over to Mississippi. We filled up $20 and left headed to Bilouxi. We made it there on that one tank and a $10 top off as a just in case. We spent the weekend riding around and visiting a friend of my cousin and her family. We left and came home on once again on $20 and a $10 top off. The only thing is the size. I don't want to go from one small car to another one that's possibly even smaller. So, I guess tomorrow will be full of driving and comparing vehicles and going through all of my things. Spring will be here before we know it, so I've got to get busy. I still have to find a job there, a place to live, Brent's school, and who knows what else. On top of that, I still have to take care of everything here. It sounds easier than it is, believe me. It's pretty complicated trying to find a job, place to live and all that when you are about 3000 miles away. So, Good Luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment