Sunday, January 3, 2010

Well,,,,


It has been another uneventful night here at work. I am making fliers for a coworker to possibly help find her dog. If anyone is reading this I have a blog up about Macey. It is called Lost/Stolen Dog. Check it out and see if you can help us find her. Your help would be greatly appreciated. I guess tomorrow and Wednesday I will start my search for a possible job in Washington state as well as an apartment. AH! I have so much to do. I need to find a job there, an apartment, get Brent accepted into a school (hopefully all of his credits will transfer successfully), go through all of our belongings and figure out what to toss or keep to start packing, and of course all of the financial mess. Unfortunately, there is only 1 of me. It is January and we were looking to hopefully be settled in by March. Tick-tock, tick-tock. The image above is a picture of Mt. Baker, I love this picture. If we get the apartment that I picked, I will have a mountain view of Mt. Rainier.

1 comment:

  1. God bless you! I pray that you get that apartment, that view is spectacular. Happy new year

    ReplyDelete