Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 3, 2010

Well so far it hasn't been a very eventful night. That's always a good thing, because it means everyone is safe and sound... or we just haven't caught them yet. Which ever you prefer.

Since work has been uneventful, i guess I will blog about my new year so far. This will be a very short one because so far....nothing. Everything is still the same. I still have some big decisions to make about my future and I still don't know what I really want to do. Last year was NOT a great one for me. I guess I will have to catch everyone up to speed.... I have been married for nearly 5 years now and it hasn't all been great. Duh. That is to be expected to a certain degree because everyone and every relationship has the ups and downs. Why else would 50% of marriages or more end in divorce. My marriage almost ended up being in that percentage that ends. WE are supposed to be working on this together, but there seems to be only ME instead of WE. I'm very frustrated about this. My husband was attending school to be a nurse, but there is now a kink in this part of our future. Sadly, I think someone that I know had to do something with this and that is making me pretty angry. Hopefully soon my "source" will tell me for sure what happened. I have lived in the same small town for my entire life. When I moved out of my parents' house, I moved a whole 3 doors down. I am part of a close family and we are all right here in our little town. Well, there is the exception of my younger sister. She is in the Air Force, but she is stateside at least. I think she is about a 14-16 hour drive from us. I said all of that to get to this....since the kink has been put in our future here with all of my husband's schooling and future career, he has been talking about us moving out to Seattle. He is from that area, and his family is there. I met him when he was living in Florida and have been out to Washington state only 3 times. Obviously he has been away from his family before but I never have. This is going to be a tough and hard decision for me. Do I say or do I go? That is my dilemma for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment