Wednesday, January 20, 2010

SAVE ME!

Well, once again it has been a bit since I last blogged. I have been so busy. I got everything sent out for three jobs that I am applying for in Washington. Today, I applied for two other jobs that I am actually over qualified for through Career Builder.com. They stated on the site to call after you submit your online application. So....I called. The lady told me to keep visiting the site and looking at/applying for jobs, but to actually give them a call when I was actually in Washington. How dumb. why would i look and apply for jobs on your site when you aren't going to even consider me until I actually move. I know that some people just move without having anything really secure in the new living area. I'm NOT those people!!!! I have priorities and obligations! I am not moving anywhere until I have secured a job and preferably a place to live. Maybe I can get away without my own place right off but NOT without a job! NO JOB = NO MOVING!!!! So that's where I am as of right now. Not a fun place to be....especially since we wanted to be there around April if we went.

No comments:

Post a Comment