Monday, January 11, 2010

BLAH Monday

I think that I will call today Blah Monday, today is Monday and I feel Blah. I have been "practicing" my typing and I think that my fingers are beginning to have a permanent curve in them. I am so tired and stress out over pretty much everything right now. My decision to be with and move to Washington with my husband so that he could fulfill his dream of being a nurse was a pretty big decision for me. My family is pretty close knit. I live three houses away from where I grew up, my mom is still there. My brother and his family live about ten minutes up the road and my sister, Dawn lives around five minutes up the road with her family. The only one of us that really left is Brittany. She is in the Air Force and is in Delaware at this current time. She just got married in October and has a beautiful 4month baby girl. We don't get to see a lot of her except in all of the daily pics she sends. I am very close to my mom. Brent and I lived with her until June 2008. She is a widow and wanted us to stay with her, so we did. I thought she was going to be lost when we moved three doors down. She still helps us with whatever we need, maybe it "keeps her young" to take care of us. She hasn't been alone since she was 18, that's when she married. Before that she lived with her parents and 6 siblings, she was the oldest. Now, her brother has moved in with her, he had bladder cancer, and she helps to take care of him. I think he just likes to aggravate her. He's just an older guy that is set in his ways, and he's sometimes a butt head. Trust me, he isn't married for a reason. Aside from my mom helping us, we help her too, so don't think that we're just mooches. My husband is very handy and I don't think there isn't anything that he can't do around a house. My mom has rental property and he helps her keep it up. Now that I have mentioned our going to Washington to her, she's a little upset. One day she seems ok with the whole thing and the next she seems like it is the biggest mistake of my life. It was hard enough to decide to go without this. Then, you have Brittany. She seems fairly upset by the ordeal, but she's in Delaware. The only thing about this is I promised her that I would come and visit her for a week this coming summer. Upon the move, I will no longer be able to do that. It sucks. I was really looking forward to my trip and getting to play with my little niece. I already never get to see them. I don't do a whole lot with my brother's family, but I do get to see them pretty often. I am the closest to Dawn's family. We always do things together, and I watch the kids. I also work with Dawn, and attend the same church with her. I love my babies and will miss them so much. I am also close to my cousin and her little girl, so I am going to miss them too. I mostly worry about my mom and who will help her with everything. Robin, my BFF, acts like I have already gone and is upset. I'm still here. We are not going anywhere until spring which gives me until March-May.
Also, I think that pretty much everything we own is for sale. Seriously. The less you have, the cheaper it is to move. So aside from all of my emotional stress, I have to go through and figure out everything to get rid of. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I HATE moving.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment